The LTU (Local Test Utility) software is a Micrologic trip unit test software. It is compliant with all Micrologic trip units mounted on Compact NSX or Powerpact circuit breakers.
LTU enables the user to:
- fill in identification information
- run manual tests of the protection settings
- run automatic tests of the protection settings
- simulate alarms (only with Micrologic 5/6 trip units)
- display measured currents
- test the ZSI (Zone Selective Interlocking) function
- print test reports
- display tripping curves
Logical and cloud extraction of iOS devices with keychain access.
Design electronic circuits.
You can exchange data wiith one or more ABB low voltage appliances.
Simple arkanoid game in which you need to destroy blocks.
Visualize and evaluate the tripping curves of protective devices.